Fort McCoy, WI Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information 
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)
     gives active service members two options for housing; living on post or finding a home off-post within the community.

    • Once you have orders to move, contact the Housing Services Office (HSO) at (608) 388-9193/3704/3906. They can answer all of your housing questions and provide services such as referrals and guidance for entering lease agreements.

    Fort McCoy On Post Housing 

    • Single Soldiers in the pay grade of E5 or below will need to contact the Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) Branch at (608) 388-3704/3906. Unaccompanied Soldiers who are geographically separated from their family, will need to contact the Fort McCoy Family and MWR at (608) 388-7400 / (877) 864-4969.

    • All command sponsored Soldiers will need to contact Army Family Housing at (608) 388-3704/3906. We have 3-4 bedroom homes furnished with appliances less than 20 minutes from the main area of post. Contact the Housing Office at the numbers listed for more information.

    Fort McCoy, WI Off Post Housing

    1835 S Highland Dr 2 Bed / 1 Bath / 1,000 Sq.Ft. / $1,000 | Home for Rent 9.1 miles from Main Gate

    14700 Karlsbad Avenue 5 Bed / 2 Bath / $1,400 | Home for Rent 9.6 miles from Main Gate

    Helpful links for buying a home near Fort McCoy, WI: